75 Jackson Street, Newnan, GA 30263


Description

A Professional Office Park 
located at the gateway to historic downtown Newnan, Georgia.

 Five buildings and 21,500 total square footage combined. Building 100, the original site, was built in 1923 by Alton Wynn Arnall. This beautiful, historic building was carefully restored and equipped with modern conveniences including ADA access, break area and CAT 5. Buildings 200, 300 and 400 were built in 2006 and equipped with elevators, dedicated server rooms, CAT 5, marble floor foyers, break rooms and ADA restrooms. Building 500, also original to the site, has been restored to include a break area, CAT 5 and ADA access.  

 
Available Space
  402_floor_plan_resize.jpg

 

Suite 402